Thursday, November 14, 2013

Your Honor - A lady Well Worthy of it!

I absolutely adore Judge Lynn Toler. Her kind spirit, wise words and moments of compassion and empathy have brought me out of my own dark caves. Marriage comes with a lot of baggage and every one has those dark and ugly moments that they can only hope to forget about. She not only helped me pull through some of mine but also inspired me to be the best I can be. Watching her show makes you sometimes feel blessed and thankful. It assures you, that not only are you ok and aboard but that you can fly high and reach all your goals if you put your mind to it.

There are ships sinking way below yours and there are people out there who need your help and it is never too late to reach out to them. Sharing your bitter and sweet experiences and lessons learned, be it by word in a blog, or a home-made youtube video, just might make somebody's day or even just bring them out of their misery.

Thank you Judge Toler and keep please lifting up our spirits with your beautiful smile and heart warming advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home