Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spilling B

My mum - an awfully good speller - keeps telling me that my numerous blogs have numerous errors and typos that I need to pay attention too. (See… I have proof that it’s my own work;). I have no excuses. I am deeply engrossed in content so much so that the thought process misses the content. Having studied in English all my life I am ashamed and deeply regret my bad spelling sense. (Why did they invent spell checkers by the way?)

So here’s what I am going to do… I am going to go back and proof read all what I have written since 2004 and of course correct all those miserable pathetic errors. Added to it I am going to run all my work through spell checkers in future but oh dear they don’t catch the homonyms do they? Oops… Does this mean that my word IQ is like really low? On the other hand I can sit down and do nothing about it and use the extra time to clean up which reminds me that all my art work needs to be sorted out. I need boxes and files to organize them. Some of the glue bottles and pens seems to have lost their covers. On the other hand I can sit and wait on it… when it all dries up…. I’d have to change my hobby and it would be fun to look for something new to do. Besides I can get around the book I’ve been working on. The book that the only people in the world that will have the priviledge to read would be my grand children… Did I say I had extra time for a hobby... I sure do... God gave us 24 hours.... and babies can sleep for a full three hours too!

And now I’d like to get back to where I was…. And where was that? Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home